TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Kure Bazaar Store
TNKB SAS is a simplified share company whose head office is located at 37A, rue de l'église 25720 Avanne, registered with the Besançon Trade and Companies Register under number 804 133 916.
Contact details for contacting TNKB SAS :email@example.com, via the contact form on the site, by telephone or by post to the address of the head office.
Telephone number: 07 82 16 63 44
Acceptance of the General Conditions of Sale
Modification of the General Conditions of Sale
TNKB SAS reserves the right to unilaterally modify the General Conditions of Sale at any time. Changes to the General Terms and Conditions of Sale will apply to any order placed after they are posted online.
These General Conditions of Sale contain important information, in particular with regard to the guarantee and the limits of liability. You declare that you have read and accept them.
Definitions and Application
1. In these General Conditions of Sale, SASU TNKB, trading under the trade name Kure Bazaar Store, "you" means the buyer who orders on this website and the "Products" means the products that can be ordered on the site.www.kure bazaar/store.
2. The acquisition of a Product on this site implies unreserved acceptance by the buyer of these conditions of sale which apply to any purchase delivered in a country of the European Union.
The online sale of the Products presented on the site is reserved for buyers residing in the European Union and for deliveries required in this geographical area.
The products governed by these General Conditions are the products appearing on the Kure Bazaar website accessible atwww.kure bazaar/storeThese products are offered within the limits of available stocks.
SAS TNKB will make its best efforts to ensure that the photographic representation of the products is as faithful as possible. Moreover, it is possible that your perception of the photographic representation of the Products on your own screen does not correspond exactly to the Product, particularly with regard to the colors of the nail polishes or lipsticks.
Delivery: shipping costs
Delivery in Metropolitan France:
- Deliveries are currently made by La Poste.
- Delivery is offered in Tracking Letter 100 or 250 gr for the purchase of 1 to 4 nail polishes or for example a lipstick or a lipstick refill etc.. up to the weight of 250 grams.
- Delivery by Colissimo is free beyond this order weight in Metropolitan France.
- Below 48 euros including tax, a participation of 2 euros is requested for a shipment by colissimo in Metropolitan France if this option is preferred to the letter followed.
- For a shipment by Chronopost in Metropolitan France (Chrono 13) the price is 25 euros, for any order amount.
Delivery in a country of the European Union:
- The shipping costs in a country of the European Union are 15€ including tax for any order of an amount less than 96€ including tax.
- Shipping costs are free for any order of an amount greater than or equal to €96 including tax.
Shipments will be made via Colissimo Europe
For a delivery in another country contact us via the contact form.
Delivery times are:
1. For any order delivered in Metropolitan France, SAS TNKB will endeavor to deliver (by deliver means to ship, to deliver the order to the transport provider) the order within 6 working days (Monday to Friday except public holidays) from the day of receipt of the order.
2. For any order delivered in another country of the European Union, SAS TNKB will endeavor to deliver(by delivering means shipping, handing over the order to the transport provider)The order within 10 working days from the day of receipt of the order.
1. To submit an order for products to us, we ask you to:
To. create a “customer account” on this site by indicating your contact details in the form and choosing a password associated with your identifier (the e-mail address that you communicate to us),
b. to fill your order online from your customer account,
vs. it is also possible to place an order without a customer account while maintaining guest status.
2. SAS TNKB reserves the right to refuse an order. In this case, SAS TNKB will inform you as soon as possible, giving you the reasons for this refusal and will refund your full payment.
Prices and Rules
1. The prices appearing on this site are prices inclusive of VAT in euros taking into account the VAT applicable on the day of the order; any change in the rate may be passed on to the price of the products or services. Prices may be modified at any time, it being understood, however, that the price appearing on the site on the day of the order will be the only one applicable to the buyer.
2. The amount payable to SAS TNKB for an order is the sum of the following amounts:
To. the sum of the prices of each product ordered as indicated on the site on the date of the order (Subtotal Products);
b. the delivery charges determined under the Delivery paragraph above, and
3. Payment is due when ordering and must be made by credit card. Payments will be made through the PayPal and CyberPlus secure systems which use the 3D Secure protocol so that the information transmitted is encrypted by software and no third party can read it during transport on the network. The availability of the Cyberplus payment method will be established on March 1, 2020.
4. For some countries of the European Union such as Switzerland, you may be asked to pay customs duties in addition to the amount of the order.
The site is freely accessible without registration, but any order requires the purchaser to register.
The following are mandatory: title, first name, last name, email, password, telephone and delivery address.
Unavailability of the goods ordered
If, exceptionally, the item ordered is no longer available, the buyer may either proceed to an exchange or be reimbursed without delay and at the latest within thirty days of payment of the sums he has paid.
The seller, in the online sales process, is only bound by an obligation of means; its liability cannot be engaged for damage resulting from the use of the Internet network such as loss of data, intrusion, virus, service interruption, or other involuntary problems.
1. If you do not pay for the order in accordance with these General Conditions of Sale, SAS TNKB reserves the right to take the following measures:
To. postpone the Delivery and return the Products of the order to stock, and/or
b. no longer do business with you, and SAS TNKB will not be liable to you for any loss or damage resulting from such action.
2. You are responsible for determining that the Products are suitable for your intended use.
3. Depending on the “Warranty” clause below and within the limits defined by law, the liability of SAS TNKB in the event of a breach of its obligations defined in the General Conditions of Sale or by other legal provisions ( including defects inherent in the Product) is limited to the reimbursement or replacement of the Products in question.
The Products do not benefit from any commercial guarantee within the meaning of Articles L. 211-15 and following of the Consumer Code.
The Products benefit from the legal guarantee provided for by articles 1641 and following of the Civil Code as well as by the provisions of articles L. 211-4 and following of the Consumer Code.
In the event of non-compliance of a product sold within the meaning of these provisions, it may be returned free of charge to the seller who will replace it. Failing this, it will be proceeded in accordance with the provisions of Article L. 211-10 of the Consumer Code under the terms of which:
“If the repair and replacement of the good are impossible, the buyer can return the good and have the price refunded or keep the good and have part of the price refunded.
The same option is open to him:
1° If the solution requested, proposed or agreed pursuant to Article L. 211-9 cannot be implemented within one month following the buyer's complaint;
2° Or if this solution cannot be without major inconvenience for him given the nature of the property and the use he is looking for.
The resolution of the sale cannot however be pronounced if the lack of conformity is minor”.
Right to retract
In accordance with the provisions of Article L. 121-20 of the Consumer Code, you have a right of withdrawal which allows you to return the Products without having to justify reasons, or having to pay a penalty. However, if the return of the Products is due neither to a defect nor to an error on the part of SAS TNKB, the return costs will remain your responsibility.
You can exercise this right within 14 clear days of receipt of the Products.
If you exercise this right of withdrawal, you will return, at your expense, the Products ordered, in a state suitable for a new marketing, to the following address: SASU TNKB 37A rue de l'église 25 720 AVANNE. By specifying the return number obtained via the contact form.
SAS TNKB will process your return as soon as possible.
Refunds and Returns
Only items purchased on the Kure Bazaar Store website (www.kure bazaar/store)may be returned to SAS TNKB for refund or exchange. Items purchased from a department store must be returned to the original point of purchase.
If you purchased the wrong Product from our site, The Nail Kitchen.fr will exchange your Product for the one you intended to purchase. The returned Product must not have been opened and must be in perfect condition for sale. Shipping and return costs are your responsibility.
If the use of one of our Products has resulted in skin irritation, you have the option of exchanging it or obtaining a refund.
The Products must be returned to SAS TNKB, 37A rue de l'église, 25720 Avanne, France. The shipping costs to return the products are the responsibility of the customer. In France, shipping costs of €7 including VAT will be charged in the event of a refund of the order.
If an item is damaged during transport between SAS TNKB and the place of delivery, it will be exchanged or refunded by SAS TNKB. The shipping costs for the return of said Products will be reimbursed if the Products sent do not comply with the Order, if the Products are damaged during transport or if they are defective.
In all cases, original proof of purchase must be provided and the Products must be returned within 14 days of receipt of the order for SAS TNKB to proceed with any refund or exchange.
Please send an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.orgBefore returning a product to us so that our sales staff can facilitate the procedure for you. We recommend that you keep the receipt obtained by the freight forwarder until you are sure that your package has been received by SAS TNKB. We might ask you to produce it if we didn't receive your package.
We will endeavor to process your returns within 10 working days of receipt and the refund will be made to the credit card you used for payment.
In the event that SAS TNKB is delayed or unable to perform the obligations defined by the order following an unforeseeable event and beyond its control, SAS TNKB will not be held responsible and the time to to pay will be extended by the duration of the said event considered as a case of force majeure.
The information transmitted by you as part of your order for Products will be subject to computer processing.
SAS TNKB is committed to protecting the confidentiality of your personal data.
SAS TNKB will only collect, use and disclose your personal information within the framework provided for by the applicable regulations on personal data applicable to you, which incorporates the provisions of Directive 95/46/EC relating to the protection of personal data. natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (the "Personal Data Protection Directive").
If you provide us with your e-mail address, you acknowledge that SAS TNKB has the right to use your e-mail address to contact you for the following reasons: clarification of an order, satisfaction survey, improvement of our products and services .
All texts, comments, works, illustrations and images, whether visual or sound, reproduced on the Kure Bazaar Store site are protected by copyright, trademark law, patent law and image rights. , for the whole world. They are the full and entire property of Kure Bazaar SAS.
As such and in accordance with the provisions of the Intellectual Property Code, only use for private use, subject to different or even more restrictive provisions of the Intellectual Property Code, is authorized. Any other use constitutes counterfeiting and is sanctioned under Intellectual Property.
These General Conditions of Online Sale are subject to French law and any dispute relating to their execution or interpretation will fall within the jurisdiction of the courts of Besançon, subject to the applicable rules of public order.
The information detailed in this document concerns the online sales site managed by SAS TNKB.